Council of Sustainable Activism – Upcoming Events
- Mothering Ourselves: Soul Spa for Vegan Women, May 9, 10am-3pm, 9757 Delco Ave, Chatsworth, CA (private home) with yoga, movement, art, meditation, discussion and cooking
Stay tuned for details on presentations by Dr. Will Tuttle, Dr. Paul C. Gorski, Dallas Rising, and other leaders in the animal rights movement!
- Activist Healing Retreat, June 13, 10am-4pm, Temescal Gateway Park, Classrooms #1-3, 15601 W. Sunset Blvd., Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 featuring speaker Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, Nonviolent Communication instructor Tera Gardner, group discussions, and a healing ritual
- Vegan Spirituality Retreat in Philly, September 19, 10am-4pm, Saunders Woods, 1020 Waverly Road, Gladwyne, PA 19035 featuring Main Street Vegan author Victoria Moran, yoga, meditation, a nature walk, vegan lunch, and animal blessing
- New Haven: July 25, 2015, 10am-5pm, 1253 Whitney Ave., Hamden, CT 06517 featuring Main Street Vegan author Victoria Moran, vegan food, cruelty-free product providers, speakers, performers, and musicians
- Hawaii: November 1, 2015, details coming soon
- Florida: November 14, 2016, details coming soon
Vegan Spirituality Meetups & Conference Calls
Vegan Spirituality Meetups happen monthly 20 cities across the country. Visit www.veganspirituality.com to find one near you or contact email@example.com to start one in your area. Join our monthly Vegan Spirituality Conference Calls (in English & Spanish) if you live outside these areas or prefer to connect via phone or computer. Click here for more information.