Sustainable Activism Campaign – Upcoming Events
Sustainable Activism Webinars:
1st Thursday of the Month, 5-6pm Pacific Time
Learn activist tips and tools to practice self-care, community care, and maintain sustainable activism with experts in the field.
- Register for, “Bearing witness and Love-Based Community Organizing as Inspired by Tolstoy,” on May 5th with Toronto Pig Save co-organizer Anita Krajnc here.
- Watch replays on our Sustainable Activism Webinar Playlist.
Vegan Spirituality Online Gatherings:
2nd Thursday of the Month, 5-6pm Pacific Time
Explore veganism as a spiritual practice with co-hosts Sustainable Activism Campaign Director Lisa Levinson and “Peace to All Beings” author Judy Carman with guest speakers, group discussions, and guided meditations.
- Register for monthly Vegan Spirituality Online Gatherings here.
- Watch replays on our Vegan Spirituality Playlist.
Vegan Spirituality Online Gathering in Spanish:
4th Sunday of the Month, 5-6pm Pacific Time
Participate in discussions, swap recipes, and receive peer support with bilingual facilitator, vegan activist Ligia Monzoni.
- To join the hangout, please email facilitator Ligia Monzoni at email@example.com.
- Translation: Llamada-Conferencia de Vegan Spirituality en Español – Cada 4to Domingo del mes, de las 5:00 p.m. a las 6:00 p.m. PST, via Gmail Hangout, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animal Activist Online Support Group:
4th Thursday of the Month, 5-6pm Pacific Time
Discuss burnout, self-care, compassion fatigue, infighting, anger, grief, depression, communicating with non-activists, and other activist concerns. Participate in this free, confidential support group by phone, smart phone, or computer.
- Register for monthly Animal Activist Online Support Groups here.
- Join our Animal Activist Online Support Group on Facebook here.
- Watch one-minute videos on our Sustainable Activism Tips Playlist.
Vegan Spirituality Gatherings
Join free, monthly gatherings to explore veganism as a spiritual practice through discussions, speaker presentations, guided meditations, outings, vegan potlucks, and more.
- Find a Meetup or Facebook gathering near you on www.veganspirituality.com.
- Contact email@example.com to start one in your area.
Enjoy speakers, yoga, meditation, a nature walk, vegan lunch, and an animal blessing with like-minded souls!
- Vegan Spirituality Retreat at Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary in Gainesville, Florida on April 22, 2017
Celebrate your values of justice, equity, and compassion at CompassionFest with delicious vegan food, cruelty-free products, inspiring speakers, performers, and musicians. CompassionFests are sponsored by In Defense of Animals, Dharma Voices for Animals, and A Well-Fed World.
- New Haven, Connecticut on July 23, 2016