Sustainable Activism Campaign – Upcoming Events
Weekly Self-Care Tips
Watch one-minute videos with Sustainable Activism Tips for animal activists with experts in the field of self-care like Dr. Will Tuttle, Judy Carman, Rae Sikora, and more! Follow our Sustainable Activism Tips Playlist on YouTube.
- Addressing Human Injustice in the Animal Rights Community, October 15, 5-6pm PST with ‘artivist’ Laura Schleifer
- Despair Repair, November 5, 5-6pm PST with vegan activist Rae Sikora
Follow our Sustainable Activism Webinar Playlist on YouTube to watch webinars on topics like Beating Burnout, Channeling Compassion, and Managing Grief with experts in the field.
Vegan Spirituality Gatherings
- Vegan Spirituality Meetups – free, monthly gatherings to explore veganism as a spiritual practice through discussions, speaker presentations, guided meditations, outings, vegan potlucks, and retreats. Find one near you on www.veganspirituality.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start one in your area.
- Vegan Spirituality Online Gatherings – free, monthly video conference calls facilitated by Lisa Levinson and Judy Carman with guest speakers, group discussions, and guided meditations for those who live in remote areas or prefer to connect via phone or computer: Registration link.
- Vegan Spirituality Conference Calls in Spanish – 4th Sunday of the month at 5pm PST by calling (605) 475-4000 with code 475872#. Contact facilitator Ligia Monzoni with questions at email@example.com.
Vegan Spirituality Gatherings Replays
Follow our Vegan Spirituality Playlist on YouTube to listen to our replays of interviews with Dr. Will Tuttle, Lisa Kemmerer, Rae Sikora, and others.
- Our 6th Annual Vegan Spirituality Retreat in Philly featured yoga, Qi Gong, meditation, a nature walk, vegan lunch, and an animal blessing! Enjoy this replay of Victoria Moran’s presentation, “Adventures, Ahimsa, and the Good Karma Life.”
- 2016 CompassionFests coming soon!