May 19th, 2010 by Webmaster
Last weekend the CBS Sunday Morning news program aired breathtaking video of “Wild Horses of Nevada” at the end of the program. Filmmaker and burro and wild horse advocate Carl Mrozek recently took this video of the beautiful, healthy mustangs in the wild. You can watch the video by clicking here.
Please take a few minutes to post a brief comment to urge CBS News to do a news segment on the wild horse issue. We hope that if CBS gets a huge response it may trigger broader coverage of the mustang/ burro story. The response over the next several days will be key. This is a prime & rare opportunity for advocates to make their case directly to CBS producers, via the CBS website so please take full advantage of it.
To post a comment after the video:
1) Go to the link, find the mustang video right there, and watch the piece — it’s only about one minute. It was mostly rough/tough macho mustang stuff, but it definitely shows the healthy, beautiful horses, and Charles Osgood says these are the “… vanishing mustangs…”
2) Directly under the video – click on “[number] Comments” or click on this webpage to add a comment.
3) Next, click on “Add a Comment” and then click on “Log in or Create An Account.”
Below are some ideas to that you may consider when writing your comments. Please write original comments as they will likely be more compelling to producers who read them.
- Great video on wild horses – would be interested why Charles Osgood said the wild horses are vanishing.
- I would like to learn more about these wild horses – could you please do a news story on what is happening to them?
- More information please.