October 17th, 2011 by admin
Do you wear your veganism on your sleeve? It’s great to lead by quiet example, but consider making an even stronger impact by speaking up about your reasons for going vegan. Remember, the animals don’t have a voice, so now is the time to amp up your game to the next level.
Okay, so you’re a 49ers fan? Add a little dash of vegan to your red and gold. You’ll be surprised at the impression you’ll make. Be prepared by having a few of “The Reason For Vegan: Compassion In Action” flyers and “Vegan Starter Kits” with you. Click here to order them. While you’re at the game be sure to support the stadium’s vegan menu. These days virtually all professional level ballparks have a vegan dog or a vegan burger.
If you’re going to a dinner party or pot luck, instead of bringing a bottle of wine, bring a vegan dish or dessert.
Other ways you can make a difference for animals, for the health of people and the environment:
- Wear a vegan t-shirt, hoody, necklace or pin (click here to order IDA vegan merchandise)
- Get a personalized license plate or license plate frame
- Put bumper stickers on your car, laptop and notebooks
- Use an animal rights quote in your email signature and include the link to our vegan campaign (http://www.idausa.org/campaigns/vegan/vegan.html)
- Use Facebook and Twitter to politely promote the benefits of a vegan diet
- Set a goal to speak to at least one person each day about veganism
- Feed your dogs a healthy vegan dog food
- Show someone a video about the horrors of factory farming or about the health and environmental benefits of living a vegan lifestyle
- Cook or buy a non-vegan a vegan meal
It’s up to us to try to enlighten others and do all we can to help animals.
So keep your eye on the tofu and take it one person at a time. Let’s do this! Go Team Vegan!
Work every day of your life to right what is wrong.