Join Us for VegFest Los Angeles This Weekend!
VegFest Los Angeles is a combination of a delicious vegan international food court, great live music, empowering speakers on health, environmental, humanitarian and animal topics, kids’ activities, animal adoptions, an eco-marketplace with over 150 vendors, and more. Meet like-minded folks and be inspired to improve your personal health and the health of the planet. Please stop by our exhibit booth to learn about our activist support services and meet our Sustainable Activism Campaign Director Lisa Levinson!
What: VegFest LA
When: Sunday, April 30 from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Where: 6004-6076 Woodley Ave, Encino, CA 91316
What’s Happening at VegFest:
• Main Stage – amazing live music and celebrity speakers like Dr. Neal Barnard of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and Gene Baur of Farm Sanctuary.
• Vegspiration Tent – speakers, discussions, and displays about health and all things vegan.
• Learning Kitchen – cooking demonstrations about healthy, simple, tasty and fun recipes.
• Exhibitors – more than 150 companies and organizations showcasing their products or eco- and animal-friendly messages.
• Kids’ Kingdom– storytelling, face painting, crafts, hula-hooping, chill-out fort, and children’s entertainers and other activities!
• Oasis Beer and Wine Garden – Refresh yourself in the Oasis located near the Main Stage!
• Animal Adoptions – dogs, cats, rabbits: lots of animals looking for good homes!
• Mind-Body-Space - yoga, sound healing, flow, tribal marking, meditation, essential oils, DJ’s and loving vibes.
New this year: FREE admission!!!
Find event details here.
Reach out to festival-goers on the Facebook event page.