Thank You for Celebrating Activist Appreciation Month With Us!
We honor and appreciate your compassionate work to help animals every day. To honor your activism, we featured an activist love poem, activist spotlights, self-care webinars, and a collaborative international action to save the Amazon Rainforest.
Activist Love Poem
Watch and share this exclusive video performance of Non Stop Loving, an ode to animal activists by actor, poet, and fellow activist Sean Hill.
We shine the spotlight on these animal advocates for their outstanding contributions to our community.
- Alessandra Rupar-Weber for her incredible rescue efforts to save Hawaii's animals from volcanos and from slaughter
- Gwenna Hunter for her inspiring vegan outreach in diverse Los Angeles communities
- Amy Jean Davis for advocating for farm animals through weekly slaughterhouse vigils
- John Flores for his innovative business ideas to help fellow vegan activists
- LivShakti Kaur for healing fellow animal activists who suffer from compassion fatigue
- Helene Greenburg for creating a Vegfest dynasty that reaches 50,000 people each year with the vegan message.
If you missed our special events, you can click on the links below to watch the replays.
- Interfaith Activists Include Animal Advocates online dialogue for World Interfaith Harmony Week
- Improve Your Finances to Enhance Your Activism with financial coach Adam H. Kol
- Attune Your Intuition to Empower Your Activism with spiritual intuitive Jess Ang
- Amazon Rainforest Emergency: Vegan Valentines Actions JaneUnchained live coverage of our collaborative event
- How to Thrive as a Vegan Activist with The World Peace Diet author Dr. Will Tuttle
Check out these specific resource pages for two popular activist topics!
Compassion Fatigue: Resources and strategies to prevent burnout
Self-Care: Alternative healing modalities to improve your health
Connect with our counselors in real-time via our online chat service: www.idausa.org/activistsupport
Access our religion-specific Advocacy Kits to help you veganize your place of worship: www.interfaithvegancoalition.org
Join our mindfulness and self-care retreats. Stay tuned for event details: www.idausa.org/events
Support Line: Free counseling, mediation, resources, and therapist referrals by phone, text, email, and online chat.
Call/text (800) 705-0425
Chat with us here.
Activist Resource List: Your one-stop shop for strategy and physical, emotional, and spiritual support. Includes a list of vegan therapists. Access our resources here.
Monthly Webinars and Support Groups: Register for our online events and watch our replays here.
We want you to be sustainable activists! Tell us what support services you need at email@example.com. We value your ideas. Reach out to us today!